We had a bad experience with Daisy Ducharme at Baby and Belly Photography. She was down right rude and unfriendly.

We cannot understand how someone with that approach to customer service is in business. We will never user her services again. She was very stand-offish and did introduce herself while we were standing in her studio. She failed to review how the session would go, did not want our input and seemed very clumsy with her backdrops.

Overall the session was a disaster. She even made some offensive remark (won't get into details) when we indicated the type of photo we would like for our newborn.

Overall, we were very dissappointed. Daisy Ducharme of Baby and Belly Photography is not good at customer service.

Comments

We had a bad experience with Daisy Ducharme at Baby and Belly Photography.She was down right rude and unfriendly.

Overall, we were very dissappointed.Daisy Ducharme of Baby and Belly Photography is not good at customer service.

Kanata, Ontario, Canada #926687

I used her services over the Holidays and was very, very dissappointed. Will not use again and will choose a professional photographer, not a ***, for future photo work.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #913750

We used her services and she IS NOT GOOD with people. There are lots of folks doing what she does. Go somewhere else where the experience will be much better.

Carp, Ontario, Canada #800201

Just had a session. Daisy was great.

Professional, friendly and made us laugh. Some people just don't click but her work still looks great.

to Rob #856486

You must got her on a good day. Our experience was similar to most posts on this site. I can't believe that my friend recommended her.

Her service is not good. We will not use here again.

Her service was not good. We wont use her again.

We recently had a photo shoot with Daisy and found her a delight to work with. She was casual and easy going and we will use her again.

She is not a good photographer

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #609188

What?? I went to have pictures done for when I was pregnant and when my baby was a newborn. I have three more sessions booked with her in the next year.

I just think she was amazing, she was relaxed and she made us feel very confortable in her studio. Our little baby peed everywhere when we where taking photos and she was not even annoyed. Either way, you can say what you want... She produces beautiful pictures.

It's really sad that some people would give her such a bad review. If you have your pictures taking with her, you'll see she's excellent. No worries at all.

Dont forget she just had a baby... Maybe she was just tired like so many of us ;)

to Melissa #979726

She does NOT take good pictures, that's the thing. Maybe if she was a good photographer and actually knew proper lighting, posing, editing, her terrible customer service *might* be worth overlooking, but she isn't even good at her craft!

to Melissa #1006364

No . I'm sorry but she is what I called a real B, and would never recommend her to anyone .

I'm surprise someone in the the Customer service is acting the way she does.

She should not be in business .

HA HA

Her service was not good, she did not make us feel comfortable at all. We will definitely seek a 'professional' next time.

to Boter #802315

We did not like her services either. She is very rude.

We also used the services of Baby & Belly Photography for photos of our children.

We felt like we were inconveniencing Daisy during the photo shoot, but interestingly enough, she grew friendly when it was time to remind us how to pay up!

Not what you would expect from a children's photographer. Thoroughly disappointed.

We used Daisy Ducharme's services and were NOT happy with the service at all. We are looking for a professional photographer.

We used Daisy and her service was not good.

to Unhappy Customer #1081791

Yes, agree, here services are not good and anyone can take photos like she takes.

MORGAN MACKENZIE PROJECT MANAGEMENT - DO NOT HIRE!

HE cannot finish a job is arrogant and couldn't manage a heard of cattle. Think twice about hiring this man, watch your back people. BOTTOM LINE -